8 days in Hong Kong
As this was our third visit to Hong Kong, we were happy to just walk around, shop and eat (as opposed to doing touristy activities).
My fave places in HK include:
– Lane Crawford in Horizon Plaza (outlet) for shopping
– H&M for their asian/petite sized clothing
– Sasa for face masks, makeup and other skincare products
– Mak’s Noodles for the noodle soup with prawn dumplings
– Tim Ho Wan for the steamed egg cake
– Sen-Ryo for the green tea mochi ice cream
– Temple Street Night Market for seafood
– Din Tai Fung for their Xiao Long Bao
– 121BC for their amazing Italian food
– King of Coconut for their famous coconut drink (I wasn’t a fan at first but after Luke returned for more, I was hooked…)
– Tsui Wah restaurant for breakfast.
Thanks to Luke and his research, every restaurant we went to was amazeballs!
– It’s not easy to get good coffee in HK 🙁
– We stayed at Inn Hotel Hong Kong and loved it! Super close to Yau Ma Tei station, provides excellent service, overall great value.
— Food Photos —
Luke Egan https://www.instagram.com/thehedonistlife/
— Music —
A song by Kebuder https://soundcloud.com/wouter-janssen-5/a-song
Feel free to ask me any questions 🙂